Season One introduces a new batch of content for Zombies, as Treyarch adds in a new Objective, new Covenants, new weapons, new Career Challenges, and 20 Season Challenges on December 8.
New Objective: Purge
Eradicate the Augmentors from this plane of existence in Purge, the newest Objective coming to “Der Anfang.” These aethereal worms feed on the dimensional energy that powers Kortifex, and can only be stopped by capturing powerful Control Runes. But beware: the Augmentors will spawn waves of enemies as a defense mechanism as you attempt to purge them from our dimension.
Prepare to take on this Objective among those already available from launch across all arenas, from Stalingrad to Shi No Numa. Earn a new Sacrificial Heart with each completion to spend at the Altar of Covenants.
14 New Covenant Upgrades
Fourteen powerful upgrades across five new Covenants are coming for those ready to stop Kortifex’s forces, including one that calls back to a classic Zombies Perk:
- Brimstone: Deal damage to nearby enemies (Rare/Epic/Legendary Rarity).
- Deadshot: Aiming down sights snaps the crosshairs to headshot location on enemies. Bonus damage on first crit for each enemy. Removes weapon sway (Rare/Epic Rarity).
- Dead Wire: Stuns enemy (Rare/Epic Rarity). Stuns enemy and nearby enemies (Legendary Rarity).
- Scrapper: Gain more Salvage from pickups (Rare/Epic Rarity). Gain more Salvage from pickups and Objective rewards (Legendary Rarity).
- Swift Vengeance: Deal more damage the faster you move. Activates shortly after you start moving. Fire while sprinting (Rare/Epic Rarity). Activates immediately upon moving (Legendary Rarity).
The Big Guns Are Here — Season One Weapons and Launchers Inbound
Ready to blast away the hordes with a Bazooka or the Panzerschreck? How about an anti-tank rifle?
Season One’s newest weapons — the Cooper Carbine, Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle, and Sawtooth melee weapon — will become available in Zombies Loadouts once they’re unlocked in the Battle Pass system. Watch for them to join the Mystery Box rotation later in the season, as well.
All four Launchers will also be available in Loadouts and the Mystery Box for Zombies at the start of Season One, adding another layer of strategy for surviving Kortifex’s legions. Be sure to equip Splatterfest at the Altar of Covenants and let the rockets fly.
New Zombies Career Challenges and Season Challenges
Earn unique Calling Cards and XP bonuses by conquering new sets of Zombies Career Challenges in Season One, which will offer more ways to test your undead-slaying skills in “Der Anfang.”
Zombies players can also unlock and complete 20 new Season Challenges at the start of the season to earn even more XP and Calling Card rewards throughout the season.
Coming Soon: The Tome of Rituals, New Area, Support Killstreaks, Holiday Updates and More