Top 5 Tips
5. Complete Challenges. Check the in-game ’80s Action Heroes event as well as the other events to see which challenges you can work toward while playing Guns Blazing. Maximize your loot and your glory.
4. Build Fury Fast with Hardline. Scorestreaks might be disabled, but Hardline is still worth adding to your loadout. Earn 25% additional fury for every elimination while using it. That’s one step closer to becoming Rambo or John McClane.
3. Don’t Let Up. While you’re much deadlier as John McClane or Rambo, you’re also worth more points to those brave or foolish enough to stand against you. When things get rough, start firing and don’t stop. If you expend all your ammo before being taken out, you’ll lose your action hero state and deny your enemies additional points.
2. Grenade Out! You’ll need every tool at your disposal when going toe to toe with an enemy John McClane or Rambo. Use your grenades to disorient and damage him. Use Shrapnel to spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment, or, if you’re using that slot for Hardline, pick Tactician for an extra tactical grenade.
1. Come Prepared. To get the most out of Rambo or John McClane, you’ve got to truly become them. While playing as them, be sure to drop a “Yippee Ki Yay” or give your best Rambo war cry as you lead your squad to victory.
See you online.