Top 5 Tips
5. Take Cover! Without a Gulag, it takes a lot more effort to get back in the fight once you’re down. To avoid an early grave, prioritize avoiding damage rather than inflicting it. Take cover, move to a better position, then eliminate the target without unnecessarily putting your life on the line.
4. Share Your Rewards. The rewards you earn for collecting Dog Tags are added directly to your inventory for easy use. You can even drop them, giving your squad the opportunity to determine who is best equipped to make the most out of your current rewards.
3. Respawn Coming Up. The Respawn Token, earned after collecting your third Dog Tag, will automatically be used for another infil if you’re eliminated. While you don’t want to be reckless, you can certainly play more aggressively when you have one on hand. Offensive plays might pay off with more Dog Tags, and if not, you’ll drop right back into the fight anyway.
2. Get the Stragglers. Let your squadmates know if you see any lone wolves out there, then group up and take them out while the odds are in your favor. Every collected Dog Tag counts. If you wait around a bit after the elimination, you might be able to finish off the rest of their squad, too.
1. Save It for the End. The rewards you earn become increasingly powerful as you go up the ladder. If possible, save your hardest-hitting rewards for the endgame when everything’s on the line. There’s nothing like earning victory with a well-placed Precision Airstrike. And if it doesn’t work out, you can always play again.
Execute the mission.