10. Enemy dropping Trip Mines along the upper walkway? Have a class with Hard Wired on hand to run past without setting them off.
9. The Purifier and Shadow Blade Operator Skills are highly effective, as you’ll often run into tight clusters of enemies. These excel in close range and with the right timing can turn the tide of a match in one fell swoop.
8. Work those legs at the exterior staircase near the Christmas tree. Fire at enemies from the ground floor, then climb up and clear out the top. Rinse and repeat.
7. Tracker is a great perk choice here, as it will often give up the position of an enemy who has just run into one of the boutiques or turned a corner in the upper walkway. Spot their tracks and get after them.
6. Need a quick escape route from the upper floor? Drop down the hole next to Noemiduplas for a fast getaway; just be ready to engage enemies who might be climbing the ladder.
5. Getting high kills and high deaths? Consider Persistence to keep your Scorestreak progression rolling through death. Keep up the pressure, as their cost will be doubled.
4. The four access points between the upper and lower floors are spread out evenly around the middle of the map, making it easy to loop around the center while moving seamlessly between each level.
3. The covered walkway is a popular vantage point for firing down at enemies below. Always check for activity here before moving into one of its many lines of sight.
2. Enemy on your tail? There are plenty of 90-degree turns and little pieces of cover scattered around, perfect for quickly dropping out of view and setting up an ambush on the passing player.
1. Have fun! Any new map requires some getting used to, especially a chaotic one like Reclaim. No matter the outcome of your match, queue up for another and keep on playing.
See you online.