5. Adapt and Survive. It’s all about keeping a cool head as you battle through Gun Game’s weapon progression. If you draw a Blueprint that you’re not comfortable with, breathe and adapt. Getting through the difficult tiers will make you a more well-rounded player.
4. A Step Back. It can be devastating to get set back a tier, so be aware of your positioning around enemy Operators. Let one get too close and you risk getting eliminated by a melee attack, forcing you back to the previous weapon when you respawn. Attack quickly when you cross paths with a foe so that you’re the one left standing while they suffer the setback.
3. Ready and Loaded. Each new weapon you cycle to comes stocked with ammo, so there’s no need to reload when advancing to the next one. Aim well and you might even get away without needing to reload at all.
2. Take the Lead. It’s everyone for themselves, so do your worst. Don’t hesitate to steal someone’s kill, a great way to progress to the next weapon by eliminating a distracted Operator. Just make sure you take out the other Operator, too, or at least get out of sight in time to evade retaliation.
1. Let Chaos Reign. While these tactical considerations will help boost your chances at success, it’s also fun to just let loose and blast away. Give in to Gun Game’s chaos and you might just eke out a victory through the zen of the moment. Regardless of the outcome, queue up for the next one and keep that Weapon XP rolling in.
Rise on every front.